Every year on the exact minute of the First New Moon in the New Year, we write a blank check paying to the order of ourselves and signing it to the Law of Universal Prosperity. Place the check under a green money candle until the candle burns out. If you don’t have a green candle you can use a white, gold, or red candle and anoint it with basil infused olive oil. Anoint in a clockwise direction. Bury the remains in your yard; however, if you live in an apartment place in a white paper towel and discard in your trash receptacle. If you use a glass encased candle, once it burns out, place in a cabinet or closet in your home.
Put the check away and the New Year will bring in awesome prosperity. I usually place mine in the back of my checkbook.
First New Moon Calendar for 2018:
Tuesday, January 16th
- New York 09:17:14 p.m. (EST)
- Chicago 08:17:14 p.m. (CST)
- Arizona 07:17:14 p.m. (MST)
- Los Angeles 06:17:14 p.m. (PST)
- Anchorage 05:17:14 p.m. (AKST)
- Honolulu 04:17:14 p.m. (HAST)
- Santiago 11:17:14 p.m. (CLST)
- Mexico City 08:17:14 p.m. (CST)
- Calgary 07:17:14 p.m. (MST)
Wednesday, January 17th
- London 02:17:14 a.m. (GMT)
- Wellington 03:17:14 p.m. (NZDT)
- Rio 12:17:14 a.m. (BRST)
- Sydney 01:17:14 p.m. (AEDT)
- Tokyo 11:17:14 a.m. (JST)
- Beijing 10:17:14 a.m. (CST)
- Bangkok 09:17:14 a.m. (JCT)
- Delhi 07:17:14 a.m. (IST)
- Dubai 06:17:14 a.m. ((IST)
- Moscow 05:17:14 a.m. (MSK)
- Berlin 3:17:14 a.m. (CET)
- Lagos 03:17;14 a.m. (WAT)
It is best to perform this ritual at the designated time; however, if your circumstances do not permit this, you can use any day (with the exception of Saturday) up until the Full Wolf Blue Supermoon of January 31st. The best days are Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays (only if you are financially solvent) and Friday up until vespers.
May 2018 be a Blessed Year for all of you!